- 0ºC to 10ºC (32ºF to 50ºF).
- An ideal wax for warm, high humidity conditions.
- A little bit harder than the previous HF10 formula.
- Can be used alone or as a base layer for Cera F FC10X powder.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC (248°F).
A bit about Swix HFX Waxes:
HF stands for High Fluorocarbon. There are 6 main waxes in this category, which are fluorinated hydrocarbon blends having a high percentage of a low melt point fluorocarbon additive - a result of Cera F technology.
The waxes are unique because they provide fast acceleration, have proved effective in a wide range of temperatures, and are durable and dirt resistant.
HFX waxes are excellent when used alone, but ideal when used in combination with Cera F as an over layer. Conditions of high humidity are optimal for HFX waxes.