180 gram bar of Swix CH wax, not retail packaged (no lid), shipped in a plastic zipper lock bag.
- -4°C to 4°C (25°F to 39°F).
- A continuation of the excellent CH8 formula.
- A fantastic, economical wax for training, base prep., or racing.
- Combine with Cera F (FC08X) or FC8A for race day speed!
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC (266°F).
- Fluoro free.
- 180 gram bar.
A bit about Swix CHX Waxes:
CHX stands for Hydrocarbon. This category has no fluorocarbon material in the blends. They are 100% high performance hydrocarbon paraffins. Athough they can be looked upon as an economical racing wax group, the colder waxes perform very well alone, the warmer waxes make an acceptable base layer for Cera F.
Their colors and temperature ranges coincide with the HFX and LFX waxes. The CHX waxes can be distinguished from the LFX and HFX waxes by their darker (richer) color hue.