- -2°C to -8°C (28°F to 18°F).
- An improved version of the previous CH7 formula.
- A versatile wax that runs well in normal winter conditions below the freezing point.
- It is an economical training wax and can be used with Cera F for racing.
- Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC (284°F).
- Fluoro free.
- 900 grams (5x180g bars) bulk packaged, without lids.
A bit about Swix CHX Waxes:
CHX stands for Hydrocarbon. This category has no fluorocarbon material in the blends. They are 100% high performance hydrocarbon paraffins. Athough they can be looked upon as an economical racing wax group, the colder waxes perform very well alone, the warmer waxes make an acceptable base layer for Cera F.
Their colors and temperature ranges coincide with the HFX and LFX waxes. The CHX waxes can be distinguished from the LFX and HFX waxes by their darker (richer) color hue.