- Temperature range from -3°C to 4°C (39°F to 25°F)
- A versatile and proven powder which performs well in all snow conditions on both sides of the freezing point.
- A wide temperature range helps remove some of the guess work.
- Suggested base waxes are HF08X, HF08BWX or LF08X.
- Recommended iron temperature: 165°C (330°F).
CERA F POWDER APPLICATION:
- Distribute Cera F Powder evenly on the base, apply enough to protect the base from direct contact with the iron.
- Iron the powder into the base. Make just one pass with the iron, taking approximately 5-6 seconds.
- After cooling to room temperature brush the powder up from the base with a stiff nylon brush (10 strokes).
- Follow with a horsehair brush (10 strokes).
- Finish with a soft nylon brush (3-4 strokes).
- Cera F Powder or its vapor from ironing should not be exposed to temperatures above 300°C (570°F).