- Temperature range from -1°C to -10°C (30°F to 14°F)
- A powder for new and fine grained snow. Also performs well in transformed snow.
- Suggested base waxes are HF06X, HF06BWX or LF06X.
- Recommended iron temperature: 160°C (320°F).
CERA F POWDER APPLICATION:
- Distribute Cera F Powder evenly on the base, apply enough to protect the base from direct contact with the iron.
- Iron the powder into the base. Make just one pass with the iron, taking approximately 5-6 seconds.
- After cooling to room temperature brush the powder up from the base with a stiff nylon brush (10 strokes).
- Follow with a horsehair brush (10 strokes).
- Finish with a soft nylon brush (3-4 strokes).
- Cera F Powder or its vapor from ironing should not be exposed to temperatures above 300°C (570°F).