- Temperature range from -3°C to -15°C (27°F to 5°F)
- Identical to Swix FC100 powder.
- Best results in transformed and old snow but it does work well in new snow too.
- Suggested base waxes are HF05X, HF05BWX or LF05X.
- Recommended iron temperature: 160°C (320°F).
CERA F POWDER APPLICATION:
- Distribute Cera F Powder evenly on the base, apply enough to protect the base from direct contact with the iron.
- Iron the powder into the base. Make just one pass with the iron, taking approximately 5-6 seconds.
- After cooling to room temperature brush the powder up from the base with a stiff nylon brush (10 strokes).
- Follow with a horsehair brush (10 strokes).
- Finish with a soft nylon brush (3-4 strokes).
- Cera F Powder or its vapor from ironing should not be exposed to temperatures above 300°C (570°F).