- Temperature range from 0°C to 15°C (32°F to 59°F)
- An excellent powder for wet conditions from 0°C and warmer.
- Widely used during the spring season with melting snow or falling wet snow.
- Suggested base waxes are HF010X, HF010BWX or LF010X.
- Recommended iron temperature: 170°C (338°F).
CERA F POWDER APPLICATION:
- Distribute Cera F Powder evenly on the base, apply enough to protect the base from direct contact with the iron.
- Iron the powder into the base. Make just one pass with the iron, taking approximately 5-6 seconds.
- After cooling to room temperature brush the powder up from the base with a stiff nylon brush (10 strokes).
- Follow with a horsehair brush (10 strokes).
- Finish with a soft nylon brush (3-4 strokes).
- Cera F Powder or its vapor from ironing should not be exposed to temperatures above 300°C (570°F).