- (3) Rocker Ski Racks - choose XL or Standard.
- Hardwood back with pre-drilled mounts @ 16" & 24" for easy mounting to wall studs.
- Designed & handmade in Ashland, Oregon, USA
- Size: 26" x 4" x 9" (Length x Height x Depth)
- Weight: Approximately 8 lbs
- Rocker Ski Rack™ - 3 Pack
- Mounting Hardware
- Mounting Instructions
- Mounting Template
The operation of the Rocker Ski Rack™ is simple:
- Lift storage arm and insert ski or snowboard.
- Pivot storage arm down, creating contact between the surfaces of the storage arm and ski or snowboard. The leverage/friction generated by the arms of the Rocker Ski Rack™ and the ski or snowboard retain your equipment until you need to use it again.
- Repeat if required.
That’s it! To remove your ski/snowboard from Rocker Ski Rack™ simply reverse the steps mentioned above (hold onto ski/snowboard, pivot storage arm up, and remove equipment).