- This very aggressive body file has large curved teeth to remove excess P-Tex repair material quickly.
- High quality and very sharp.
- They have endless uses around a ski shop and home in general.
- One of the meanest files out there!
- Use it with a light touch, however...it's aggressive and cuts quickly.
- Holes at each end are handy for hanging it up, out of the way.
- Not for base flattening.
- 11.8" (300mm) long.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm pretty sure a person could rule the world with a brand new, 12" Panzar File. That's a lotta power for 20 bucks!
This tool is great for removing a lot of material quickly, but does not leave a smooth finish. Follow with finer files and sandpaper.
It doesn't remove material quickly like advertised. Not for base leveling at all.