- X-Wax XCOLD works best from 12°F and below (-11°C and below).
- One Ball Jay X-Waxes are a temperature specific group of high-end fluorinated waxes that offer race performance without the price of full-blown race waxes.
- These waxes are a step above the 4WD waxes in performance.
- This season a bar of graphite wax is included for increased performance, especially when the snow is wet and dirty or super cold.
- Package includes a 75 gram bar of X-Wax and a 42 gram bar of Graphite Wax.
- First rub-on a layer of the Graphite wax (black bar).
- Then drip the colored bar on top.
- Melt the two waxes together using a waxing iron.
- Scrape and brush.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I live in CO. The rule of thumb here is wax colder than the temperature, because are snow is so dry and abrasive. I like this wax for a powder day.
Seems to do really well on powder days here in Colorado.