OneBall X-Wax COOL
- OBJ WXC
- X-Wax COLD works best from 21 to 28°F and below (-6 to -2°C).
- One Ball Jay X-Waxes are a temperature specific group of high-end fluorinated waxes that offer race performance without the price of full-blown race waxes.
- These waxes are a step above the 4WD waxes in performance.
- This season a bar of graphite wax is included for increased performance, especially when the snow is wet and dirty or super cold.
- Package includes a 70 gram bar of X-Wax and a 40 gram bar of Graphite Wax.
How to apply:
- First rub-on a layer of the Graphite wax (black bar).
- Then drip the colored bar on top.
- Melt the two waxes together using a waxing iron.
- Scrape and brush.