Use these self-adhesive foam pads to relieve pressure over the instep and to help hold the heel in the heel pocket. This oval shaped pad is split half way along its length allowing the pad to straddle the instep.
- Backed by pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Adhere to the tongue or outside to the boot liner.
- Foam can be sanded and trimmed for a precise fit.
- Pads measure 5.25" x 4" (135mm x 100mm)
- 1/8" (4mm) thick firm foam.
- Sold as a pair.
- Remove liners from boot.
- Make sure the boot liners are warm and dry.
- Slide foot into liner and locate ankle bones, marking their position on the outside of the liner with a pen or chalk.
- Remove foot from liner.
- Peel backing from pad, apply pad to the boot liner with slit on the downside.
- Press pad firmly to boot liner (some liners are more resistant to the adhesive, in this case you can use Duct Tape or Barge Cement to hold the pad in place).
- When sliding the liner back in the boot be aware that the pad does not catch on any part of the boot shell.
- Go ski!
- If you discover pressure points you can remove that section of the pad carefully with a sharp blade.
9 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worked well, stayed in place the adhesive and reduced my heel lift A+
Definitely game changer, no more heel lift with this item :)
These work great to tighten up the sloppiness in older boot liners. Make sure to secure them down with duct tape after sticking them on to prevent them from shifting around.
Helps to increase comfort and snugness of ankle fit to one's ski boot.
These stick on the outside of the liner. The advantage of these is that you get a little more ankle lock than with c pads but the disadvantage is that it is difficult to adjust each side to different heights. Must put duct tape over the pads after sticking them on liner so that they stay on.
Terrible product. what fabric is that adhesive supposed to adhere to ? A total waste of money and rather than building volume in the heel lock, created an extra edge upon which my heel rubbed
heel is now locked firmly in place and the pressure on my inside anklebones is relieved, and they shipped it in like 10 min, these guys and this product are awesome
Honestly the best eight dollars I've ever spent. I have narrow heels and was having some heel lift issues with my new boots. These thing have my heels locked in better than any boots I've ever owned.
These pads are a time saver. They work great for fitting a narrow ankle/heel combo or for keeping your packed out boots around longer. This pad eliminates almost all custom cutting and fitting. The wrap is long enough to go up the calf and more extra padding is usually not required in this area when using this wrap.