- -4°F to 17°F (-20°C to -8°C).
- High quality training and base wax for cold, particularly old and aggressive snow at temperatures below -8°C.
- Ultramix has an extreme abrasion resistance.
- Wax iron setting 135 to 145°C
- 150g (5.3oz)
A bit about Holmenkol Hydrocarbon Waxes
- These premium hydrocarbon waxes are the foundation of Holmenkol's wax line.
- Available in three temperature ranges (Alpha, Beta and Ultra).
- They can be used as travel or cleaning waxes, for recreational riding or race training, or as a base layer for any fluorocarbon additive or powder.
- Good for manmade and abrasive snow conditions .
- They work especially well in conjunction with Holmenkol Fluoro Additive GW25 for racers who want maximum fluoro wax flexibility, convenience and economy.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just that - high quality every day wax that is fast, reliable, easy to apply and won't break the bank. This one is for cold days.