- 7°F to 25°F (-14°C to -4°C).
- High quality training and base wax for mid winter conditions.
- Wax iron setting 125 to 135°C
- 150g (5.3oz)
A bit about Holmenkol Hydrocarbon Waxes
- These premium hydrocarbon waxes are the foundation of Holmenkol's wax line.
- Available in three temperature ranges (Alpha, Beta and Ultra).
- They can be used as travel or cleaning waxes, for recreational riding or race training, or as a base layer for any fluorocarbon additive or powder.
- Good for manmade and abrasive snow conditions .
- They work especially well in conjunction with Holmenkol Fluoro Additive GW25 for racers who want maximum fluoro wax flexibility, convenience and economy.