- If you suffer from cold feet, slip a pair of these neoprene Bootgloves over your ski boot shells.
- They help insulate your toes and forefoot, but won't compromise boot fit or interfere with safe binding operation.
- Simply slip 'em over the front of each boot and snug 'em up with the adjustable strap that runs around the back.
- For optimal efficiency, cut out the neoprene material to expose your lower boot buckles...this can easily be done without harm to the Bootgloves.
- Their black color also helps maximize solar heat absorption.
- Large fits US mens size 9 - 15 (mondo. 27 - 31.5)
- Medium fits US mens size 6 - 10 (mondo. 23.5 - 27.5)
- Small fits US mens size 3 - 5.5 (mondo. 19.5 - 23)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
i ski in cold conditions and wear a tight ski boot, the boot glove makes the boot much warmer, i never get cold feet
I ordered a size large for my boots (mondo size 28.5). While the bootgloves generally fit fine, there was a problem: the strap that goes under the boot sole is too far forward - making it too easy for the strap to interfere with my binding AFD pads. If Dryguy had just moved the solestrap back 1.5"-2", it would have been perfect. But the other related problem: the sole strap seems way too short, making for a too tight fit over the 1st buckle & too hard to get the solestrap further from the AFD area.
I then tested my size L Bootgloves on my wife's smaller boots (they're two sizes smaller). As expected, the overall fit was too big. But, surprisingly, the same problem with the sole strap being too close to the AFD pad area.
Sadly, I think this one of those products that requires testing for fit with your gear first. OR: Dryguy could publish specs/measurements on where their product expects the AFD pad to be.
Ideally, Dryguy could update their design so the solestrap is further back and takes advantage of the sole cutout area (under instep) that many modern boots have today. As the design is now, the solestrap will probably wear out quickly for folks that attempt to leave the Bootgloves on when walking around the resort.
Despite my negative review I'm going to keep the Bootgloves and fabricate a solestrap that works for me. That's because I need something like this product to keep my feet a bit warmer on really cold days on the slopes.
The boot glove works great as long as you don't have to adjust boots.Feet stay warm all day It has been single digit temps for the past week in the east.
Very easy to use and work well for keeping feet warm.