Dominator FFC3 rub-on waxes are to be applied over FFC glide waxes to further increase glide. The gray bar is used in warm conditions and wet snow (if you can make a snowball use this bar), the black bar is for most winter snow conditions and always for manmade snow. Can be reapplied between runs.
- Gray Bar: For wet snow and warm conditions.
- Black Bar: For most snow conditions.
- One 20g bar of each wax for a total of 40g (1.4oz)
- Rub a thin layer on the base.
- Gray Bar: Cork in, brush with soft nylon brush.
- Black Bar: Cork to a shine, do not brush.