Elite New Snow waxes are intended for use on newly fallen natural or manmade snow, or new snow less than two-days old. Proprietary polymers are used in place of fluorocarbons to increase water repellency, durability and resistance to friction. This is an easy to apply, iron free version.
- -5°C (23°F) to -10°c (14°F).
- For new snow less than two-days old.
- Paste wax for easy application.
- 40g (1.4oz)
- Apply a thin layer with included applicator.
- Wait a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Polish with fibertex, hand cork or roto cork.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very Very Good substitute for fluoro waxes.