- This highly fluorinated antistatic soft wax is designed for very wet snow at high air temperatures.
- Butter can be rubbed-on or hot waxed (see below).
- This is a great wax to have in your arsenal, easy to use and a 40g bar lasts a long time.
- We like to keep a bar in our pocket for late season skiing, super easy to apply on-hill.
- Comes in a handy reuseable box.
- 40g bar.
- To apply butter as a rub-on simply rub a thin layer over your existing wax (after it has been scraped and brushed) then cork it in.
- A great rub-in combination is to first apply a thin layer of Dominator Q6 followed by a layer of Dominator Butter, cork the two together. This combo works very well in very wet conditions.
- You can also mix Butter into a wax to improve glide in wet conditions. We use it with Dominator Zoom quite often, making a great Spring wax. Just rub a thin layer of Butter on the unwaxed base and drip your glide wax over the top, iron the two together then scrape and brush. The Butter will soften the wax slightly and add fluorine, which improves glide in wet conditions.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
For the weird spring conditions we get in New England starting in Feb...this butter stuff helps, nay allows one to glide over all of the sticky snow...just wax and then dry rub in...i do another iron run over it...maybe a little zardoz if it is really warm
works pretty well for wet conditions and new wet snow on top of wet conditions, but only good for 3hrs of skiiing, need to reapply to DRY ski
i corked it into ski base, does any one suggest not using a cork???
it is better than swix yellow wax, which would stick in above condtions
Scott sold me on this and I have had great results melting it in with the universal zoom when it gets slushy as it is now in the spring, so much less drag- thanks Scott!