- No, don't use these puppies to check for sore tonsils...instead, stick 'em to the inside of boot tongues to add a bit of cushion to bone irregularities.
- Used primarily for smaller problem areas on the shin.
- They're felt-covered for comfortable shin contact with a self-adhesive backing on the other side.
- Approximate dimensions 2.5" at widest, 3" long 1/8" thick.
- Color is white. If you are looking to take up alot of volume or reduce major shin-bang choose the thicker Eliminator Tounge Pads.
- Sold as a pair.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I knew they would do exactly what I needed them to do, taking up that little space between the tongue and my ankle. Very satisfied with that.
What I did not expect was how well they stayed on the fuzzy interior of the tongue. I even repositioned one of them, so a corner of it is not stuck on very well, but, with just a little care from me when inserting my foot, it has held on for five days on the hill. I've bought a couple more extra, just in case, but I'm thinking they might last at least the whole season.
Pads are too small to do anything.
I got these pads to cover the flap inside my ski boots. I had scabs on both shin from gym equipment and I knew it would be painful in my ski boots. The pads are extremely small, I would have appreciated a heads up from the sales rep. These did nothing to protect my shins. I needed the larger size