Set of three Toko Tribloc HF Waxes. The set includes one 40g bar each of the following: Blue, Red, Yellow.
- All HF waxes have very high fluorine content for maximum water and dirt repellency.
- High degree of hold.
- Act as a bonding agent for Top Finish products (100% fluoro overlays).
- Resealable wax case.
Toko HF Hot Wax Blue
- Hard, highly fluorinated racing wax.
- Snow Temp. -10°C to -30°C (14°F to -22°F)
- Air Temp. -9°C to -30°C (16°F to -22°F)
- For cold and aggressive snow conditions.
Toko HF Hot Wax Red
- Medium-hard, highly fluorinated race wax.
- Snow Temp. -4°C to -12°C (25°F to 10°F)
- Air Temp. -2°C to -11°C (28°F to 12°F)
- Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperatures.
Toko HF Hot Wax Yellow
- Soft, highly fluorinated racing wax.
- Snow Temp. 0°C to -6°C (32°F to 21°F)
- Air Temp. 10°C to -4°C (50°F to 25°F)
- For damp to wet snow conditions.
A bit about Tribloc Technology
- Replaces the venerable Dibloc technology used previously in Toko's waxes.
- The result of two years of lab analysis and three of practical testing.
- Tribloc features new paraffins, a new type of fluorine and a previously uknown anti-static additive fused together.
- All this breaks down to better glide, faster acceleration and superior dirt and water repellency.
- Toko's best wax yet!