- Toko Grey Nylon Bristles 4mm X .12mm (Medium Stiff).
- Very versatile brush, the one to own if you had to choose just one.
- Use after hot-waxing and scraping to remove excess hard or medium hard waxes from base structure.
- Use back and forth motion with light pressure at 2500 rpm followed by 2 tip-to-tail finishing strokes.
- Rotobrushes do not include shaft/handle. Either the Swix or Red Creek shaft/handles will work with these brushes.
Rotobrushes are used by many of the world's top national teams and factory service technicians. They save time and help create the fastest bases as well. Rotobrushes are very versatile...they can be used to remove wax, open and uncover base structure, cut away unwanted p-tex hairs and polish bases. We offer a complete selection of handles, brushes and attachments. To operate, slip the desired brush or attachment onto a control handle, clamp the handle into any electric or battery-powered drill, and start the drill. Roto-brushes are designed to operate at speeds between 800 and 2500rpm... enough to launch tiny wax particles in the air -So wear safety goggles unless they have a shield installed
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I don't have enough experience with rotobrushes to compare this with other nylon rotobrushes, but it works as advertised, and it has made waxing a LOT more efficient.
It's important, though, to use a pretty powerful drill that does 1500 - 2000 rpm or more. My old Ryobi didn't cut it in terms of speed; it didn't give satisfactory results — in fact, it burnt out. I replaced that drill with a new, 2704 Milwaukee, and I couldn't be happier. (The rotobrush was an excellent excuse to upgrade my cordless drill. :) )