- Horsehair Bristles 6mm X .25mm
- 100mm brush length.
- Use after hot-waxing and scraping to remove hard or medium hard waxes from fine base structures.
- Also good for wax polishing, as well as for fitting a roto omni-prep pad over
- Back and forth with medium pressure at 2500 rpm followed by 2 tip-to-tail finishing strokes
- Rotobrushes do not include shaft/handle. Either the Swix or Red Creek shaft/handles will work with these brushes.
Rotobrushes are used by many of the world's top national teams and factory service technicians. They save time and help create the fastest bases as well. Rotobrushes are very versatile...they can be used to remove wax, open and uncover base structure, cut away unwanted p-tex hairs and polish bases. We offer a complete selection of handles, brushes and attachments. To operate, slip the desired brush or attachment onto a control handle, clamp the handle into any electric or battery-powered drill, and start the drill. Roto-brushes are designed to operate at speeds between 800 and 2500rpm... enough to launch tiny wax particles in the air -So wear safety goggles unless they have a shield installed
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This stiff horsehair brush removes all but the hardest surface wax in 3 -4 passes. The ski bases are ready for polishing just that fats. Also when using a fine steel brush to clean the structure of hard, hard wax, this stiff horsehair brush will take off the bulk of the surface wax. Saves time and effort.