This Toko base bevel guide features tool-free angle adjustment and a built-in clamp to securely hold files or stones in position for precision work. The tool is a good choice for families with multiple skiers or boarders requiring various base bevels, or individuals with an extensive quiver to tune.
- Durable aluminum body.
- Angles adjustable from .5° to 2°.
- Fits files, stones or diamonds up to 6mm (1/4") thick and (250mm) 10" long.
- Will fit 70mm (2.75") or 100mm (4") diamond stones from DMT, Swix or Moonflex.
- The tool positions the files or stones at the optimum angle for smooth cutting and polishing.
- Sold as tool only, file not included.
If you are considering the Toko Edge Tuner Pro as a companion to this tool, go with 70mm diamond stones as they will be interchangeable between the two tools.