- Toko JetStream Bloc 2.0 Blue
- Snow Temp: -8°C to -30°C (18°F to -22°F).
- Air Temp: -8°C to -30°C (18°F to -22°F).
- Humidity: 0 to 60%.
- 100% fluoro powder in solid form.
- Used as a final layer.
- Suited for all snow surfaces within temperature range and humidity.
- Improved acceleration, glide and abrasion resistance.
- Extremely easy to cork into the base.
- Blocs tend to be the most cost effective and easiest overlay to work with.
How to apply JetStream Powder:
- Rub a thin layer onto base so it is well covered.
- Cork into base.
- Brush with soft nylon brush.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I used the crayon-on then iron method advocated by the US Toko reps. Set iron to 320F and move at a steady speed with fibertex/tex-paper between the iron and base. Crayon on method applies product somewhat uniformly (depending on a flat base) with minimal waste.