The Toko Edge Tuner Pro is an accurate and easy to use side-edge tuning tool. It has 5° of angle adjustability and built in roller bearing wheels to help protect your bases from scratches and improve glide. The tool includes an 80mm Icecut mill file.
- Adjustable from 90° to 85° (or 0° to 5° if you prefer) in one-degree increments (use a quarter to turn the dial).
- Nice wide base for greater stability.
- Four widely spaced roller bearings act as wheels enabling the tool to glide smoothly along the base.
- Works best with files or diamond stones 70 - 80mm long.
- Built in clamp securely holds stones or files up to 5mm thick.
- Includes an 80mm Icecut mill file.
- For side edge tuning only.
- Made in Italy.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The smooth rolling ball bearings don't leave a mark and it can get after those stone scratches. I've other combo units, and they were fine, but they all left scratches in the base of the ski
The tool will accommodate all of my files and stones. the stainless steel ball bearing rollers eliminate ALL friction vis a vis my old Kuu Ice Buster and do not impact base structure at all. Five star rating on this beauty!