- Toko's All-In-One Universal Wax serves the needs of most skiers and snowboarders, and performs well in almost all snow conditions and temperatures.
- It's an ideal choice in changeable conditions, as well as for coaches, patrollers and instructors who work in all snow conditions.
- Rub or melt it on your ski or snowboard bases as a glide wax, travel wax or storage wax.
- It's especially economical when waxing a lotta skis or boards for the family or club...and doubles as a good cleaning wax using a `hot scrape' technique.
- This is a good, affordable and reliable way to go if you want to keep waxing simple and easy.
- Temperature range: -4° to 32°F (-20° to 0°C).
- Recommended wax iron temperature 256° to 285°F (130° to 140°C).
- Available in 1.25kg (5x250g bars) or 2.5kg (10x250g bars).
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed