- High quality plexi wax scraper for removing excess wax prior to brushing.
- One edge is notched for easier removal of wax along steel edges.
- We've worked with lots of plastic scrapers before, but few match these in hardness and quality.
- They are precision cut and all four edges are planed smooth, square and straight to efficiently scrape excess wax from ski and snowboard bases.
- They are sharp, durable and can be resharpened with any of our scraper sharpeners.
- We recommend using plexi scrapers rather than steel scrapers to remove wax, steel scrapers can take off more than just wax!
- The ski scraper measures 6" x 2 3/8" and is 5mm thick.
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very good scraper! Holds a good edge, easy to sharpen, and is rigid enough that it doesn't overly flex when scraping.
Love the notch in the corner; useful for removing wax from edges.
Works well. The only caveat is that it should have a corner cut-out to scrape wax off edges. Some other scrapers do.
Excellent Scraper would recommend to anybody
Easy to use, efficient, quick.
Very sturdy allowing for plenty of pressure, comes sharp, and the notch for scraping wax off your edges works great. It is wide enough for all of my skis and at a good price to boot.
Best plastic scraper made, thick and stiff.
Great little tool to have in your arsenal, either at home, or in the field. 6" is perfect to have proper grips and pressure application on both sides, the flat plane is just right to create comforts, the thickness is dead on to scraping off wax without the thinness or bulkiness feel, and the overall height is proper to ensure the handling action for the scrapping job. From 80cm to 156cm boards, the tool perform flawlessly in taking off just the right amount of wax, and covering every square cm to the exact specification needed.
This scraper is thick, I have yet to see one like this. Great control, takes all the pressure you have without bending, I will be buying the 12" next and the tognar scrapers for as long as they make them.