PRO OVAL WHITE NYLON BRUSH
- This is a good all-around brush that removes all but the hardest waxes.
- Use as the first brush after scraping wax (unless wax is really hard, blue or green, then use brass first, nylon second).
- Follow with horsehair or non-abrasive pad for highly polished bases.
- These oval brushes are larger than the rectangular models and are good choices for wider skis and snowboards.
- They include hand straps for better grip and power.
- Significantly reduce your brush-out time!