- This venerable waxing iron from Swix features a 6mm thick base plate that measures 130 x 100mm.
- The temperature dial is marked in centigrade with special markings for Swix waxes.
- Temperature is adjustable from 230°F to 311°F (110°C to 155°C).
- Includes a removable clip for attaching waxing paper.
- Cord measures a generous 230cm long.
- 400W 110V.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You recently replaced the same model of iron after mine stopped heating. On the old iron I had to be careful at the 120 degree setting or the iron would smoke. The new iron requires that I turn it up to 150 degrees to melt the wax once it is applied to the ski. I find I have to keep adjusting it to stay between too hot and not hot enough.