There's nothing like using a brand-new plexi scraper to remove wax from your base, but that sharp edge doesn't stay around for long and before you know it scraping becomes a bit less enjoyable, in fact it becomes a chore! Don't despair! You can restore a keen, like-new edge to your scraper easily with this handy and inexpensive tool!
- A smaller, but very capable, version of our full-sized plexiglass scraper sharpener.
- Despite its size it really puts a nice edge on a scraper with very little effort.
- This little guy measures 4.25" (110mm) overall.
- The file insert (which is reversible and replaceable) measures 44mm long.
- There are two recessed holes in the tool body so it can be screwed to a bench (recommended).
- We offer this tool as a less-expensive alternative to the large sharpener because we really believe in keeping scrapers sharp! A well maintained tool makes tuning fun!
- For Plexiglass scrapers only!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works for the home tuner. Not as nice as the electric model, but it does a good job. I mount it on a 2X4 and put it in my vice to use. Very cost effective.