- Temperature range from: -2°C to 10°C (28°F to 50°F).
- 100% fluoro liquid.
- HVC Warm works best in high humidity (above 60%) on the cold side, but on the warm side it performs well in all humiditys.
- For wet and warm conditions.
- Works best on top of Cera F Powder.
- Can be used on top of LF and HF with good results.
- Container has a built in felt applicator.
- One bottle is enough for 10-12 pair of skating skis, 13-15 pairs of classic skis or 6 pairs of alpine skis.
How to apply
- Shake bottle for a few seconds to mix.
- Depress built-in plunger to base and apply just enough liquid to wet base.
- Spread liquid evenly with built-in felt pad.
- Work about 1/3 of the base at a time.
- Allow liquid to dry.
- No additional polishing or brushing is needed.