- We offer plastic cant strips for your boot/ski alignment needs.
- Each cant strip is 2.25" (58mm) wide and 19.5" (50cm) long...sufficient for one binding plate (or toe and heelpiece).
- Always trim and drill the cant strip to match your plate or binding patterns.
- Make sure your binding screws are long enough to accommodate the extra cant thickness (especially on cants greater than 2 degrees).
- If not, check at your local ski shop for longer screws. Each degree of cant creates about 1.5mm of lift.
- Available in .5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, and 3 degrees.
- Cant strips are sold individually.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought these canting strips to get my skis to naturally run flatter as I develop more supination from deterioration of the medial meniscus and arthritis on the medial sides of each knee. I used to canting strips for slalom ski racing and I much prefer adjusting the issues with binding cants rather than boot modifications. I've had to do a bit of both, however, to get both a flat ski and a snug, comfortable boot.
I've been using these cants for years. Simple but effective.
Was able to receive hard to find cant strips. Glad tognar carries them.
I am very bowlegged which is a curse for skiing because it makes you outside edge. A PSIA telemark instructor recommended that I cant my bindings. Placing these cants between the bindings and skis does wonders to help my skiing. I wish that I knew about these 25 years ago.
Good product. It works. Its a piece of plastic.
Great to have a provider.
Everyone around here has a million reasons why they can't provide Cants.
good product, i use for to set the cant ski boot.
Nice and thin . Work as advertized
Just what I ordered. Thanks for stocking them. Hard to find. Great and informative catalog.