Ski & Snowboard
Ski & Snowboard
- A dull scraper can make the simple task of removing wax arduous, especially with today's wider boards.
- We offer manual scraper sharpeners that work really well, but if you are looking for a dead simple and efficient way to keep an edge on your scraper, or if you have a family or team worth of skis to scrape, this is the tool to have.
- We have one on the bench here at Tognar and love it.
- Plug in and wait for the green light to become steady (this protects it from too cold operation)
- Slowly (5-7 seconds for 6 inch scraper) slide the scraper through the slot and a sharp cylindrical cutting blade (spun by a high speed electric motor) imparts a super-smooth, super-sharp edge in seconds!
- The tool measures 6"x3.5"x2.5" making it compact enough to take on the road.
- Accepts all Plexiglass scrapers up to 7.6mm in thickness. NOT FOR METAL SCRAPERS!
- If the unit is cold, allow it to warm up to room temp. prior to using to avaoid damaging the AC adapter or cords.
- Made from recycled plastic.
- The machine operates on any voltage from 110 to 240, anywhere in the world, just choose the appropriate cord for your region (so-as the plug will fit in the wall).
- Machined and assembled in the USA.
- Color varies.
While these are super reliable tools, please take the time to register your unit through the Mantac website, this is essential for any future warranties. All warranties should be handled directly through Mantac as it helps them further improve the product.