- These metal and plastic laminate 'stones' have industrial diamonds bonded to them.
- DMT diamond stones last a long time if kept clean (we use an old toothbrush with wax remover or Ronson lighter fluid for this)
- Use with light pressure (a heavy hand can prematurely break diamonds loose from the stone).
- We also use them wet (dip 'em in a cup of water or use edge polishing solution) to help keep debris from clogging the diamonds.
- 4" inch
- Also available in a handy 2.75" for multi edge tools like the MTK 701
- Also sold in sets
- Extra Coarse (220 grit)
- Best for repairing rock damage on steel edges when they've been 'work-hardened' by impact and look glazed and/or very ragged
- Also good for re-sharpening carbide tips on ski skating poles
- Coarse (325 grit)
- Use the medium blue model for deburring side edges after filing or beveling.
- Fine (600 grit)
- for finer deburring and edge polishing.
- Extra fine (1200 grit)
- The extra-fine green stone for even smoother finishes.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed