- C-pads snug up the fit around your ankle bone.
- It's good for heel and ankle retention if the hindfoot is loose in a boot.
- Creates a "pocket" for the ankle bone, reducing pressure.
- These pads are self-adhesive and are attached to the outside of the boot liner.
- Designed to go on the anterior (outside) ankle.
- Some folks like to use them on both sides of the ankle, in this case order 2-pairs.
- 3/16" thick firm foam.
- Sold as 2 pairs (2 rights/2 lefts, enough for a pair of boots.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed