- The HARD Arkansas stone is good for all-around polishing, fine enough for 99.9% of tuners out there.
- We offer these premium Arkansas stones for the finest, most precise edge honing and finishing results.
- Extracted from quarries in the Ouachita Mountains of Arkansas.
- Stones are cut by circular diamond saws from Novaculite blocks (a naturally-occurring 99.9% pure silica sedimentary rock) then lapped smooth and flat on silicon carbide grinding machines.
- The result is a unique crystal structure that enables it to finely cut, hone and polish steel better than any manmade bonded abrasive stones (including ceramic, aluminum oxide, silicon carbide or diamond).
- 3" x 1" x 1/4" can be used in conjunction with most base and side edge bevel guides to precisely maintain your desired bevel angles.
- Comes in a sturdy leather pouch with our Tögnar logo.
Find Similar Products by Tag
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed